Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I need to vent

This is a blog space where I can vent about stuff that's buggin me!
Since a lot of stuff is buggin me this blog should be pretty active.


The first thing I can think of that is buggin me is people who post comments every 15 minutes all day long on Facebook. The worst of these are people with iPhones or Crackberries that are simultaneously tweeting and Facebooking. The result is when checking your news feed you have to scroll through hundreds of posts by these self absorbed idiots to see posts you want to read.

3 comments:

  1. What about those shopping carts at Walmart? Are they MADE that way? Do ANY of them work? I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes more effort to steer than push it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to post anything but a comment, but what really bugs me is that Checkers commercial where people are sliding into kiddie pools head first. Yeah, THATS real safe. I'm sure lots of people are going to try that now and crack their heads open and then... you guessed it...SUE Checkers!

    ReplyDelete